Emerald City Karate - Class Reservation Page
Reservations are REQUIRED for EVENING karate classes: (For both ACTIVE & NEW students)
Class Reservation Rules & Tips:
- Reserving your spots for our evening classes is required. This will help us to manage the size of each class and ensure the safety of our students.
- Please only reserve the spots for classes you plan on attending.
- Our class availabilities will show two months in advance.
- Please feel free to book all your planned classes at once on Bookwhen. You don't need to book one class at a time.
- To reserve classes, you'll need to create an account with your email address and a password on Bookwhen.
- Reservations on Bookwhen are available 30 minutes prior to each class.
Class Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- Please cancel a spot on Bookwhen as soon as possible if you end up not being able to attend a planned class on Bookwhen. (Preferably a few hours before the class starts). We're hoping that this will give enough time for students who are on the waitlist to get on the class roster.
- If you can't make it to the class, there is no need to call us or email us to let us know. Please cancel the spot on your end online.
Here are the instructions for how to cancel your reservations on Bookwhen:
- Please log in to your account by typing your registered email address and password on Bookwhen.
- After you log in, click the right button on the top navigation bar and click "Your bookings" to see your reserved spots.
- You'll see all the classes you reserved on the page. Please click the gray button called "Ticket options" on the right side of each booking.
- After clicking the gray button, click the red button called "Cancel ticket" to cancel your booking.
- If you would like to transfer the reservation to a future class, you could click the blue button called "Transfer ticket".