Beccles Lido Pre Booking
Tickets & Sessions explained:
• Lane Swim Tickets - Slow, Medium and Fast lanes only for 45 minutes in the Main Pool. Toddler Pool, Splash Pool, Slide and Springboard closed during these sessions. Spectators welcome and children may join these sessions only if competent at continuous lane swimming. Lane Swims are also scheduled during the Swim & Fun sessions and Late Night (both 1 hour duration).
Swim & Fun, Lane Swim, Toddler Pools:
• Swim & Fun Tickets - swimming for families and children in the Main Pool. 1 hour duration. Includes use of Slide and Springboard. No access to Toddler or Splash Pools or to Lane Swim areas. Spectators welcome.
• Lane Swim Tickets - Medium and Fast lanes only for 1 hour. No access to Toddler Pool, Splash Pool, Slide or Springboard. Spectators welcome and children may join these sessions only if competent at continuous lane swimming.
• Toddler Pool Tickets - These tickets cover 1 adult and up to 2 children for £6. If you are 2 adults plus children, then 2 tickets will be needed. The Toddler Pool is a 9m x 6m rectangular pool, 0.75m deep. No access to Main Pool, Splash Pool, Slide or Springboard.
• Splash Pool Tickets - These tickets cover 1 adult and up to 2 children for £6. If you are 2 adults plus children, then 2 tickets will be needed. The Splash Pool is a 5m x 6m semi-circle pool, 0.25m deep. No access to Main Pool, Toddler Pool, Slide or Springboard.
• You will automatically receive an email confirmation of your booking when it has been made and completed;
• You must book in advance. No tickets are available at the pool;
• Once tickets are booked no refunds are provided;
• We can transfer tickets, only on the day the booking is made and only via phone between 10am and 12noon - 07561 607263;
• Tickets cannot be transferred to others - they have to be booked for a specific, named person;
• Sessions will always go ahead, irrespective of the weather (except during lightning storms for safety reasons);
• In the very unlikely event that sessions are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances we will notify those with bookings;
• We do not have any season ticket options, nor any concessions this year;
• Payments can be made using credit and debit card, via Stripe. You do NOT need an account to make a payment. We cannot accept cash or card payments at the lido;
• We will need to have the name and contact information (email address for over-16s) for each person attending. This is both for the operation of the system and the track and trace system;
• We can sell tickets, using this same system, via phone on 07561 607263 for anyone who has no internet access. This is open 10am-12noon every day.
• All tickets are sold through this page. We do not keep any back or offer extra tickets over the phone.