FITNESS WITH MICHELLE
My Classes are mixed ability classes for all genders, all levels of fitness, and suitable for ages 18+ years:
LEIGH-ON-SEA CLASSES: at Leigh Community Centre, 71-73 Elm Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 1SP
✨ TUESDAY: 9.30am-10.30am - Aerobics & Toning
✨ WEDNESDAY: 6pm-7pm - Zumba®️Dance Fitness
✨ THURSDAY: 7pm-8pm - Zumba®️Dance Fitness
✨ FRIDAY: 10am-11am - Aerobics & Toning
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA CLASSES: at Holy Trinity Church Hall, Southchurch Boulevard, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 4XA
✨ TUESDAY: 7pm-8pm - Zumba®️Dance Fitness
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Health Questionnaire:
Before booking, please complete my Health Questionnaire/PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire). For some people it may be necessary to seek further advice from your GP/Medical Professional before becoming more physically active: https://www.fitnesswithmichelle.co.uk/health-questionnaire.
2. Booking a class ticket:
Booking is essential and classes are booked on a first come first served basis. Once you have completed the PAR-Q please head to my online booking page to book your class: https://bookwhen.com/fitnessmichelle. (below)
- Select a class from the timetable below.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, on the right hand side select ‘1’ single class ticket per class, and click ‘View Selections’ to take you to the next page.
- If you wish to block book for a discounted rate, you can now click ‘Class Passes’ to view the various Class Passes available for a discounted rate (at least one class ticket needs to be selected alongside a Class Pass). You can now go back to the schedule if you wish to book more classes against your class pass. You can use the same Class Pass to book any of my in-person classes so you can mix and match classes if you wish.
- Bookings are paid securely online using ‘Stripe’, but if you prefer you can opt to pay ‘offline’.
- Once you book a class an automated Bookwhen confirmation email will be sent. A class reminder will also be sent the day before the class.
- If you are unable to attend a class you can reschedule a class up to 12 hours before the class start time.
- If a class is fully booked an automated waiting list will be in place. To add your details to the waiting list on Bookwhen click the green 'Join Waiting List' button on the class page.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances I have to cancel a class which you have booked, I will email you ASAP and offer either a class credit or a refund.
- When the monthly Friday 'Farmer's Market' is taking place at Leigh Community Centre, our Friday Aerobics class will move to room 7 (upstairs) at a slightly later time of 11am-12pm on this day. (I will let you know in advance when this is due to take place).
Classes are £7 each 'pay as you go', or £6 per class if block booking 4 classes or more (using a 'Class Pass'). Class Passes are flexible and you can use the pass to book a space on any of my Aerobics or Zumba classes within the expiry date - so you can mix and match classes 😁👍🏻. You will have at least 60 days to use the pass - so you don’t have to book classes back-to-back either.
As with all exercise programs, you are advised to consult your doctor/medical professional before commencing any new fitness programs and to stop immediately and seek medical advice if you experience any discomfort or pain. By performing any fitness exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. ‘Fitness with Michelle’/Michelle Baker will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our fitness program, online fitness videos, or information shared on our website.
Please do NOT attend a class if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature; a new continuous cough; a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste), if you have tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are required to self-isolate. For further information on current COVID-19 guidelines please click here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
If you have any questions please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you soon! 🥳