FITNESS WITH MICHELLE
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES IN LEIGH-ON-SEA AND SOUTHEND
✨ TUESDAY (9.30am-10.30am) - AEROBICS & TONING at Leigh Community Centre
✨ TUESDAY (7pm-8pm) - ZUMBA® DANCE FITNESS at Holy Trinity Church Hall, Southchurch
✨ WEDNESDAY (6pm-7pm) - ZUMBA® DANCE FITNESS at Leigh Community Centre
✨ THURSDAY (6pm-6.45pm) - FITNESS PILATES at Leigh Community Centre
✨ FRIDAY (10am-11am) - AEROBICS & TONING at Leigh Community Centre
- There will be no Aerobics class on Friday 7th April 2023 as it is Easter Friday (Bank Holiday)
- There will be no Fitness Pilates on Thursday 20th April 2023 due to a personal event on this date. .
LEIGH-ON-SEA: Leigh Community Centre, 71-73 Elm Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 1SP
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA: Holy Trinity Church Hall, Southchurch Boulevard, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 4XA
Classes are £7 each 'pay as you go', or £6 per class if block booking 4 classes or more using a flexible 'Class Pass'.
(Classes are mixed ability classes for all genders, all levels of fitness, and suitable for ages 18+ years)
HOW TO BOOK:
HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE (PAR-Q):
Before booking, please complete my Health Questionnaire/PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire). For some people it may be necessary to seek further advice from your GP/Medical Professional before becoming more physically active: https://www.fitnesswithmichelle.co.uk/health-questionnaire.
BOOKING A CLASS:
Once you have completed the PAR-Q please head to the class schedule on the screen below to book a class.You can either choose the 'Pay as you Go' (PAYG) option to book a single class, or for a block booking discount you can choose to purchase a flexible 'Class Pass'. (Please note that purchasing a Class Pass gives you a price discount, but does not guarantee a place in class).
Each class needs to be pre-booked online (even when using a 'Class Pass') and classes are booked on a first come first served basis.
How to Book:
- If choosing to purchase a 'Class Pass' for a discounted rate, begin by clicking on the 'Passes' tab, choose a Class Pass, and click 'Select' to add the Class Pass to your account. Proceed to the Schedule to select a class/es.
- Select a class from the schedule below. Scroll to the bottom of the page, on the right hand side select ‘1’ single class ticket.
- Click the 'View selections' button at the bottom of the page, or the shopping trolley icon at the top of the page, to proceed with your payment and booking details.
- Bookings are paid securely online using ‘Stripe’, but if you prefer you can opt to pay ‘offline’ and pay in class - correct money only please.
- At the end please make sure you click 'Complete booking' to finalise your booking. Once you book a class an automated Bookwhen confirmation email will be sent. A class reminder will also be sent the day before the class.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
🔸 Please complete a PAR-Q (Health Questionnaire) before attending your first class. This is to make me aware of any health conditions you may have when attending class, and also for insurance purposes. For some people it may be necessary to obtain medical consent from your GP/Health Professional before attending a fitness class. If your health changes please complete a new PAR-Q.
🔸 If you have been advised not to participate in this class by your GP/consultant, you would be participating entirely at your own risk.
🔸 If you have any new injuries or health conditions please inform Michelle Baker prior to the class by emailing: email@example.com
🔸 Always work at your own level of fitness and go at your own pace.
🔸 When a class is fully booked an automated waiting list will be in place. To add your details to the waiting list on Bookwhen click the green 'Join Waiting List' button on the class page. If a space becomes available, the first person on the waiting list will be informed automatically by email. They will then have 2 hours to book the available space before it automatically moves on to emailing the next person on the waiting list.
🔸 Class Passes are flexible and you can use the pass to book a space on any of my classes within the Class Pass expiry date. (You do not need to book consecutive classes)
🔸 Bookings can be rescheduled giving a minimum of 12 hours notice before the class start time. After this time Bookwhen will not allow any class transfers.
🔸 If you do opt to pay 'offline' in class and do not attend or pay for the class, the next time you book you will be asked to pay online in advance.
🔸 If due to unforeseen circumstances I have to cancel a class which you have booked, I will email you ASAP and offer either a class credit or a refund.
If you have any questions please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you soon.