FITNESS WITH MICHELLE
My Classes are for all ages (18+ years), all genders and all levels of fitness 😁.
LEIGH-ON-SEA CLASSES: at Leigh Community Centre, 71-73 Elm Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 1SP:
✨ TUESDAYS: 9.30am-10.30am - Aerobics & Toning 💪🏻😅
✨ THURSDAYS: 7pm-8pm - Zumba Dance Fitness 💃🏼🕺🏻
✨ FRIDAYS: 10am-11am - Aerobics & Toning 💪🏻😅
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA CLASSES: at Holy Trinity Church Hall, Southchurch Boulevard, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 4XA:
✨ TUESDAYS: 7pm-8pm - Zumba Dance Fitness 💃🏼🕺🏻
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Health Questionnaire:
Before booking, please complete my Health Questionnaire/PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire). This will tell you whether it is necessary for you to seek further advice from your doctor or a qualified exercise professional before becoming more physically active: https://www.fitnesswithmichelle.co.uk/health-questionnaire
2. Booking a class ticket:
Once you have completed the PAR-Q please head to my online booking page to book your class: https://bookwhen.com/fitnessmichelle.
- Select a class from the timetable below.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘1’ single class ticket per class and click ‘View Selections’ to take you to the next page.
- If you wish to block book, you can now click ‘Class Passes’ to view the various Class Passes available for a discounted rate (at least one class ticket needs to be selected alongside a Class Pass). You can now go back to the schedule if you wish to book more classes against your class pass. You can use the same Class Pass to book any of my in-person classes so you can mix and match classes if you wish.
- Bookings are paid securely online using ‘Stripe’, but if you prefer you can opt to pay ‘offline’ in class.
- Once you fill in the booking details and complete the booking you will receive an automated email to confirm your class booking details. .
Classes are £7 each 'pay as you go', or £6 per class if block booking 4 classes or more (using a 'Class Pass'). ‘Class Passes’ are flexible and you can use the pass to book a space on any of my Aerobics or Zumba classes within the expiry date - so you can mix and match classes 😁👍🏻. You will have at least 60 days to use the pass - so you don’t have to book classes back-to-back either.
As with all exercise programs, you are advised to consult your doctor/medical professional before commencing any new fitness programs and to stop immediately and seek medical advice if you experience any discomfort or pain. By performing any fitness exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. ‘Fitness with Michelle’/Michelle Baker will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our fitness program, online fitness videos, or information shared on our website.
Current social distancing guidelines and health & safety measures are in place throughout the class. There is also a NHS ‘Test and Trace’ QR code at the venue if you wish to scan it to ‘check in’. A class register is also taken and your contact details will be used if necessary for NHS 'Test and Trace' purposes.
Please bring a face covering to class as these are still required to be worn in the communal areas of the venue. (It is not advisable to wear a face mask during exercise though).
In line with current Government guidelines please do NOT attend a class if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms / you have tested positive for COVID-19 / or you are self-isolating.
If you have any questions please let me know
Looking forward to seeing you soon! 🥳