Conscious Dance Space with Jo Hardy
Conscious Dance Space offers conscious dance / movement spaces informed by 5 Rhythms, Movement Medicine, Open Floor and depth enquiry. We are facing global challenges at so many levels. Online classes and workshops are offered with an intention to nourish connection, creativity and to deepen our ability to awaken beyond the stories we can get so bogged down in.
- How can we co-vision and co-create a culture that supports harmonious relations with all beings?
- How can we ‘be the change’ we wish to see, opening to a deeper and richer participation?
- What is required of us personally and collectively to embrace this challenge?
- How can dance / movement practice and enquiry support us in this collective shift?
- What is the role of community and coming together in circles of support?
JO HARDY has an extensive background of Conscious Dance and Psychotherapy. She has teaches 5 Rhythms - both Waves (since 2004) and Heartbeat (since 2007), has have been a faculty teacher for The School of Movement Medicine since 2007. She graduated as an Open Floor teacher in 2016. She offers Conscious Dance classes, workshops and community dance ritual spaces in UK and internationally. Having been a psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer for 20 years she now offers coaching, mentoring, supervision to Movement Medicine apprentices and teachers. She lives in Totnes, Devon with her dog connected to a precious community.