Gardians VC Recreational Sessions.
Gardians recreational sessions are open to all. All participants must check-in at start with organisers and payment of €5 before taking part.
All members and participants of Gardians Volleyball Organised activities:
• Must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
• Must take responsibility in ensuring they are up to date with the Rules and Policies of Gardians Volleyball Club.
• Bullying of any sort will not be tolerated
• Must display good sportsmanship.
• Respect club property and the personal belongings of others, in particular, dressing rooms, equipment and facilities. Report any damage to facilities and equipment immediately to Club officials.
• Encourage everyone to enjoy sport and understand that people have different motivations for taking part.
• Behave in a manner that avoids bringing Volleyball and our club into disrepute.
Gardians VC does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer. Any personal information which you volunteer to Gardians VC will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003.