Nia & GROOVE Classes in Burntisland with Karen Small
Want to feel more connected to your body? You're in the right place.
You might be wondering...
- Are beginner's welcome? Absolutely. With almost 10 years experience of teaching I provide a friendly, non-competitive atmosphere in my classes where you'll be made to feel very welcome.
- Can I join after term has started? Yes, and you'll still get the same discounted rate for block booking; the discount is applied automatically during booking.
- Jinti's Nia Class Tuesday Nia at 10am is Jinti's Nia Class and is £5 drop in only. You don't need to book.
- Do I have to book a whole block? Single classes are available, however block bookings cost less and are greatly appreciated by me. By block booking you make a regular commitment to your body and well being, it's a way of letting yourself know that you are just as important as all those other things that make big demands on your time. Committing to be part of the same group attending class each week also supports the building of confidence, community and friendships. And who doesn't need a bit more of those?
- What if I can't make my Nia or GROOVE class at my regular time? Don't worry! You can make it up at any other class (Nia or GROOVE) where I'm the teacher the same week.
- How do I pay? You can pay by card, bank transfer, PayPal or by ticking the box to pay in cash on the first night of the block.
Just email me at email@example.com. I look forward to welcoming you at a class soon.