Frazzled Cafe Online
Welcome to Frazzled Cafe, an online facilitated peer-to-peer wellbeing support group, patroned by Ruby Wax, that is here for you seven days a week.
All of our meetings provide the same safe space to share, talk and listen; and you can find out more about our different meetings by visiting us at www.frazzledcafe.org.
We suggest you try each of them, so you can find one that’s right for you!
Frazzled Cafe Guidelines
To help ensure that our meetings run smoothly and in line with the values of Frazzled Cafe we ask that all participants agree to follow these guidelines:
• To act with integrity. Please respect one another’s confidentiality and anonymity. Please do not name anyone or discuss anything you may hear in a meeting with others
who have not attended.
• To treat everyone, including our volunteers, with respect, consideration and kindness. Any threatening or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and result
in automatic removal from the meeting/the platform.
• To let everyone have a voice. Please respect one another by giving everybody the chance to contribute without interruption and by not dominating or disrupting the
conversation. The facilitator may show a white card after 3 minutes to signal the end of a speaker’s turn.
• To listen without offering solutions. Please focus your contribution on personal experiences and not political/thematic concepts. When speaking please focus on what
resonates with you personally, not on providing answers or solutions to others.
• To be kind to ourselves and each other. This is NOT group therapy and no- one should feel under pressure to say anything. We do hope that in hearing others’ experiences
you will feel encouraged to share your own. Whether you speak or not, please treat each other in a supportive and considerate way.
• To welcome people from all backgrounds and points of view. We have no religious, political or commercial affiliations and ask that participants refrain from promoting any
that they might have.
• To be present. To benefit fully from the session and stay present in the room, please try to avoid distractions from phones or other devices and be in a private, static and
confidential space (i.e. please do not attend while driving or walking in public).
Schedules and Bookings
Please scroll through the dates below and, when you have found the meeting you wish to attend, click the blue 'View Details' button to the right to book your place.
You are welcome to book one Host or Facilitator meeting per day this excludes meetings with Ruby Wax, Mindfulness or Cafe Conversations. Please do not book into more than one meeting a day (aside from the Ruby meeting, Mindfulness or Cafe Conversations), both to make sure that as many people as possible can access our meetings as and when they need them, and so that you have time to properly decompress after each meeting.
Cancellations and Waiting Lists
Places at our meetings are limited and do have waiting lists.
If you know you no longer cannot attend after you have booked, please do follow the steps on your confirmation email or let us know via emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help!
If you haven't been able to get a place, please join a waitlist as you will be notified by our booking system if a place becomes available. These will be available for 15 minutes before they move on to the next person on the waiting list.
Or, if you would like to purchase some of our Frazzled Cafe branded gifts and merchandise, head over to our online shop
We are also now on Instagram, so feel free to follow us there for updates! @frazzled_cafe
Find out more about Frazzled Cafe - who we are and what we do, please see the About Us page on our website