Politica di rimborso
The first $200pp of any payment or booking is non-refundable (with the exception of Covid-related cancellations, see below). This applies whether you are paying a deposit or paying in full.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations prior to 30 March 2022 = the first $200 is non-refundable. The remainder will be refunded in full, less any bank fees.
- Cancellations prior to 17 May 2022 = the first $200 is non-refundable. 50% of the remainder will be refunded, less any bank fees.
- Cancellations on or after 18 May 2022 = no refunds
- Cancellations must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid Cancellation Policy (24 hours notice required)
You will get a full refund, inc non-refundable deposit (less any bank fees) if:
- You cannot attend due to a government-mandated lockdown; the Queensland government restricting your entry to the state; your home state government restricting your movement into Queensland.
- You cannot attend due government-mandated isolation (either due to catching Covid prior to departure, or being identified as a close contact according to the rules of your state / of the state you are in immediately prior to entering QLD / of QLD itself, or any other government-mandated instruction). Medical evidence will need to be provided, eg in the form of a doctor’s letter.
For more information, please visit: https://www.paradiseyoga.com.au/the-small-print/