K ARC DANCE | Weekly Dance Classes in London
K ARC Dance Booking Page
Welcome to K ARC Dance booking page!
For any queries with regards to our classes and full policies, please refer to the Q&As on our website: https://www.karcdance.com/faqs
Please make sure you read and understand our terms and Covid-19 measures guidelines before booking any class.
LOCATION: K ARC Dance Studio, 345 North End Road, London SW6 1NN
Booking Terms & Conditions
Amendments to booking
- We offer class credit or transfer up to 24 hours prior to the start of class.
- We do not offer refunds or cancellations unless the class is cancelled by K ARC.
- To modify a reservation, simply choose to either receive a class credit or click transfer to another class on our booking site. Class credits and transfers are subject to our T&C below.
- If you miss class without crediting or transferring your reservation, the ticket will still count as used.
- If a class is cancelled by K ARC, you will be offered either a full refund or the option of being transferred to class credit.
Class credits and transfers
- Valid for 3 months from the initial booking date.
- Limit of 1 transfer per class booking. We reserve the right to cancel your booking without refund if you exceed the transfer limit.
- You can only transfer your class credit to another class of same value or less. No refund will be made for the difference if you decide to transfer to a class of lower value than the original booking.
- Credit transfer is only applicable to our regular K-pop and Original series.
Please note we reserve the right to change the class information last minute with short notice. Due to currently COVID-19 outbreak in the UK, there may be short notice adjustments to classes time/ schedule that are outside our control.
- Monthly Pass : £150 / unlimited classes (January)
- Discounts applied for 5-class and 10-class bundles
Please choose below to filter class view:ALL Kpop Series Original Series Technique Series Hip Hop Contemporary Commercial Joong Choreography Beyond x KG Series