Welcome to Little City North Herts & North Beds
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! A little insight into our sessions before you book...
- Operating only from our largest, Covid-secure venues
- A reduction in the numbers of playing children
- Two additional enhancement areas situated away from the main structure to further aid distancing
- Non exempt adults encouraged to continue wearing face coverings, and group leader to wear a visor/mask.
- Hand gel to be used on arrival
- 'Scrub Tub' for any mouthed toys (which are sanitised and returned to play) and worn dressing up clothes (which are removed from the session)
- Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session
- Implementation of new wipe clean props throughout the City
- Additional cleaning time between sessions to include a swap out of soft toys and dressing up and cleaning of play food and frequent touch points.
- Provision of anti bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser throughout the City for parental use between bays
- Free transfer of tickets for anybody unable to play due to illness or self isolation, with more than 48 hours notice.
- Formal Infection Control training undertaken.
- Those using the NHS covid - 19 app will be able to scan in by mobile upon arrival.
IMPORTANT: If you, or a family member are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend our sessions.
- The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
- You are responsible for your own child/children at all times.
- Term-time sessions are limited to children under 5 years old. We welcome playing children up to the age of 6 during school holidays; and this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for this age range.
- Babies/crawlers: non-walking baby siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. If possible, please wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
If you have any questions about our sessions or covid procedures, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07817690506