Little City West Essex
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! A little insight into our sessions before you book...
• Operating only from our largest, Covid-secure venues.
• A reduction in the numbers of playing children.
• Two additional enhancement areas situated away from the main structure to further aid distancing.
• Non-exempt adults encouraged to wear masks and group leader to wear a visor/mask.
• Hand gel to be used on arrival.
• 'Scrub Tub' for the cleaning of mouthed toys.
• Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session.
• Implementation of new wipe clean props throughout the City.
• Additional cleaning time between sessions of all toys and touch points, which will include a swap out of soft toys and dressing up.
• Anti-bacterial wipes and hand gels located around the City for parental use between bays.
• Free transfer of tickets for anybody unable to play due to illness or self isolation, with more than 24 hours notice.
• Formal Infection Control training undertaken.
• Those using the NHS covid-19 app will be able to scan in by mobile upon arrival.
IMPORTANT: If you, or a family member are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend our sessions.
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
• You are responsible for your own child/children at all times.
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only. We welcome children up to the age of 6 during school holidays. This is because the equipment and toys are all suited for this age range.
• NON WALKERS: Non-walking siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. If possible please wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
If you have any questions about procedures in our sessions, please let me know: email@example.com 07544 871717.