Lucky Dragon TCM with Master Quanjun Liu
Master Quanjun Liu has over 25 years experience in practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine, and teaching Chinese internal martial arts in the UK and China. He gives treatments and teaches private classes at the Lucky Dragon TCM clinic, and is director and senior coach with Tai Ji Circle in north London. Master Liu offers holistic treatments and therapies specialising in Tui Na and Dian Xue acupoint massage, Acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and healing Qi Gong. Master Liu also offers private one to one coaching in Qi Gong for health and energy (including Ying (Hard) Qi Gong. He teaches Chen Taijiquan, from beginners to advanced levels, training for competition or public demonstrations, with many students receiving gold medals in national competitions, and also teaches other internal martial arts of Bagua Zhang and Xingyi.
Master Liu is available to bring his many skills to your business or workplace, from teaching calming mindful qi gong, or giving short TCM treatments to staff.
• Member of the CAHMA, The Chinese Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Alliance UK.
• 20th Generation teacher and Disciple of Grand Master Chen Xiao Wang, 19th generation lineage heir of Chen family Taijiquan
• 2nd Generation Da Bei Qi Gong, lineage of famous Shaolin Monk, Hai Tank
• The only authorised Chen Taijiquan teacher of the Chenjiagou Taijiquan Association in London
• 6th Duan Wei level from the Wushu Association of China
• ‘A’ Graded Instuctor Member of the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain,
• Instructor Member of the BCCMA, and Competition Judge for tai chi and wushu