NEST Class Booking
You must have completed the sign up process in full in order to book your first session. This includes fully completing the signup form and GoCardless setup. If you haven't done this, or have any questions, please contact your instructor.
All students must have an active NEST Membership and UKTA License to train. If you do not then please contact your instructor before booking.
How to book
- Pick a date/class from the list below
- Review the info that appears
- Press the select button to add tickets (you can book up to two)
- Click View Selection to proceed with your booking and follow the instructions.
- If you're booking an Online Zoom session then you will be sent the Zoom meeting link in the booking email.
Important Info and Requirements
- You must book your session each week. Please do not turn up to an event if you have not booked as we will be unable to facilitate your attendance.
- Tickets are available up to 7 days before the event.
- Students must have an active membership fees with NEST, and your UKTA license must be in date. Students will not be permitted to train without these requirements.
- Please arrive at the venue at least 5 minutes before your class begins. Late students must wait at the back of the class until the instructor invites them to join in.