NEST Class Booking
IMPORTANT NOTICE - COVID Tiers.
Tier 4 - Online Only
Tier 4 doesn't permit us to train in physical venues at all, and all training will be online until the tier is lowered and our venues reopen.
Tier 3 - Under 18's Only
During Tier 3 our classes resume as normal for Under 18's, however this will be subject to our venues reopening. Unfortunately during this tier we are unable to allow adults.
Monday - Darlington
All Grades - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Thursday - Marske
Beginners (10th to 9th Kup) - 6:15pm to 7:15pm
Junior Grades (8th to 5th Kup) - 7:15pm to 8:00pm
Senior Grades (4th Kup +) - 8:15pm to 9:00pm
Due to Covid restrictions in our venues we've temporarily moved all of our TOTS classes to Loftus with Mr Bateman. We're unable to provide online sessions.
Wednesday - 4pm - 4:45pm
Thursday - 4pm - 4:45pm
How to book
- Pick a date/class from the list below
- Review the info that appears
- Press the select button to add tickets (you can book up to two)
- Click View Selection to proceed with your booking and follow the instructions.
- If you're booking an Online Zoom session then you will be sent the Zoom meeting link in the booking email.
- Students are advised to wear non-slip socks (eg trampoline socks), non-porous footwear or martial art training shoes when training.
- Tickets are only available 7 days before the event, you cannot block book tickets in advance.
- Bookings will be closed at 4:30pm on the day of the event, no bookings will be taken after this time.
The booking process is exactly the same as physical sessions, however your booking confirmation will contain a link to "View Zoom Event" that you must click to join the Zoom event. Please ensure that you are joined at least 5 minutes before your session begins where you will be placed into a waiting room and invited in once your instructor is ready.
Setting up Zoom
If you haven't setup Zoom already please do so before you attempt to join session, as it can take up to 15 minutes to setup.
- Download and install Zoom from https://zoom.us/download. If you're using a mobile or tablet device please click the relevant store link for your device (Google Play, App Store).
- Once Zoom is installed, launch it and you will be prompted to create an account. You must be logged into Zoom to join our sessions.
- Ensure that your camera and audio is correctly setup, Zoom should detect these automatically however it may ask you to give permissions to these on mobile or tablet devices.
- You're done! Just click the link in your booking confirmation email at least 5 minutes before session to begin.
Please note that Zoom is a 3rd party app and as such we don't provide technical support, however we will assist students where we can with basic setup.