NEST Class Booking
IMPORTANT Notice - Return to training and New Students
If you are a new student, or an existing student who hasn't trained for a while, please speak to your instructor before booking a session. We will need to setup membership fees before you train, as such there may be a short waiting list before you can resume sessions.
Due to Covid restrictions in our venues we've had to stop our TOTs classes until further notice.
How to book
- Pick a date/class from the list below
- Review the info that appears
- Press the select button to add tickets (you can book up to two)
- Click View Selection to proceed with your booking and follow the instructions.
- If you're booking an Online Zoom session then you will be sent the Zoom meeting link in the booking email.
- You must book your session each week. Please do not turn up to an event if you have not booked as we will be unable to facilitate you.
- Tickets are only available 7 days before the event, you cannot block book tickets in advance.
- Bookings will be closed at 5pm on the day of the event (may vary per event), no bookings will be taken after this time.
- Students must have an active membership fees with NEST, and your UKTA license must be in date. Students will not be permitted to train without these requirements.