Newcastle Puppetry Festival 2023
BOOKING FEES: We have to charge a £1 booking fee per checkout transaction. This is so that we can try to recoup some of the booking system charges, which are often much higher than £1.
CONCESSION TICKETS: Concessionary discounts, where offered, are applicable to under 18s, students, asylum seekers, refugees, disabled people, over 65s and unwaged people. Accompanying carers go free but please get in touch before booking.
CHILD TICKETS: All children must be supervised by parents/guardians. It is not advisable to bring children under the suggested age range of shows. All children require a ticket aside from babes in arms (unless the show in question is aimed at children under 36 months).
DISCLAIMER: The organisers reserve the right to change the programme due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of bad weather please check our website and social media accounts.
LATECOMERS: Latecomers may not be allowed entry to performances after the advertised start time. Refunds are not able to be granted in this circumstance.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO USING THIS BOOKING SYSTEM:
- Scroll through the left hand column and click on a show/workshop you want to book.
- In the right hand column select the ticket types and number of tickets you want to book.
- Repeat this method until you have selected all the tickets you want to book for the festival.
- Then select 'VIEW SELECTIONS' in the bottom right of any event.
- After going through the checkout process you will receive a confirmation email. Please bring this to the event in digital (preferable) or hard copy format - this is your ticket!.
Please visit www.movingpartsarts.com/yourvisit or email Vicky at email@example.com for more information on access at the different festival venues. Most festival venues are fully accessible. Please note that Newcastle Arts Centre (Black Swan) has limited wheelchair user access. Wheelchair users are able to access the basement venue via a goods lift. An accessible toilet is on the ground floor of the venue. Unfortunately wheelchair users are not able to access the bar due to a series of steps, but our volunteers will be there to assist. H&B by Les Pieds Dans La Lune Cie takes place inside a caravan and is unfortunately not accessible to wheelchair users.
GET IN TOUCH: firstname.lastname@example.org