Nottinghamshire Scouts Training Calendar 2022
Please note the following important information ..
It is a prior requirement for all applications (except Induction Training, and Mandatory Training) that the relevant Skills for Life 1 (Getting Started) modules have been undertaken and that the relevant role has been ratified by the District Appointment Advisory Committee.
The cost of attending modules is free to persons within the County, however a non attendance fee of £10.00 will be requested if the non attendance had not been previously notified.
For on-line bookings the CLOSING DATE of each Training Event listed is 8 (eight) days prior to the first date of training.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Mike Cooley County Training Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
View / Print / Download the current Training Calendar here
How to use the online Booking System
- Browse to the event required and click it.
- Select "View Details" to make sure the selected event is the one required.
- Click "Select" followed by “View Selections”.
- Click "Book Now".
- Complete the presented booking form, when satisfied all is correct click "Continue".
- This will reserve the booking - a confirmation email will then be received.
- An additional email will be sent, by the County Training Administrator, if your application is acceptable (or not), with details of what to do next.