Book to visit the Hideaway
Whilst booking the Hideaway has always been advised and available, it's now absolutely essential. We have to very carefully manage the safety and cleanliness of the centre, and this means that timed bookings are vital and walk-up slots are no longer available for the time being.
Cancellation: pre-payment is required when booking for children of all ages. Bookings may be moved to another date before 4pm the day before you are due to visit. Cancellations made by the Hideaway in the event of forced closure will be refunded in full, or can be made by yourself.
Young children: If you are bringing a child that is aged 1 years old, full payment is required but a cafe credit will be available for you on the day.
Additional adults: Each paying child may be accompanied by 1 free adult. Additional adults (including adults accompanying babies) will be charged £1.50 which is payable on arrival.
Session times: Session times vary. See descriptions on individual session types for more detailed information. Double sessions are available. It is possible to stay in the cafe during changeover whilst the play area is cleaned.
- Scroll through the session timetable below and click on the session you would like to book
- Scroll further down the page to the types of ticket. Choose the ticket types you would like to book.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'View Selection'
- Select the 'Book Now' button or Select More
- Enter your email address
- Enter the adult name and contact details and click continue
- Choose Paypal checkout (a paypal account is not required)
- Either login to paypal, or select 'Pay by Debit or Credit card' button
- Enter your card details and billing address. You don't have to set up a paypal account
- Once payment is processed, you should receive your email confirmation