Welcome to Little City - Suffolk
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! After months of being unable to run sessions, we are delighted to welcome you back to enjoy role play with your littlies in the city. There are of course, some adaptions we have put in place temporarily which will not only keep you and your little ones safe but even enhance the experience you’ve come to know and love.
Operating only from our largest, Covid-secure venues
A reduction in the numbers of playing children
Non exempt adults encouraged to continue wearing face coverings, and group leader to wear a visor/mask.
Hand gel to be used on arrival
'Scrub Tub' for any mouthed toys (which are sanitised and returned to play) and worn dressing up clothes (which are removed from the session)
Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session
Implementation of new wipe clean props throughout the City
Additional cleaning time between sessions to include a swap out of soft toys and dressing up and cleaning of play food and frequent touch points.
Provision of anti bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser throughout the City for parental use between bays
Free transfer of tickets for anybody unable to play due to illness or self isolation, with more than 48 hours notice.
Formal Infection Control training undertaken.
Those using the NHS covid - 19 app will be able to scan in by mobile upon arrival.
IMPORTANT: If you, or a family member are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend our sessions.
As always, if you have any concerns or questions during an event please speak to the Little City team member during your session.
If you have any questions about our procedures in our sessions, please let me know:
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age
• We welcome children up to age 6 during school holidays.
• Non walking babies are free and do not need a ticket. Please if possible wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
• We expect and encourage full adult-participation at our play sessions. Whilst we want the children to interact with each other (and believe us we will get back to this), we know how much they love to play with you and this gives you a great opportunity to start lots of lovely conversations and different experiences with your child.