Welcome to Little City - Suffolk
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! After months of being unable to run sessions, we are delighted to welcome you back to enjoy role play with your littlies in the city. There are of course, some adaptions we have put in place temporarily which will not only keep you and your little ones safe but even enhance the experience you’ve come to know and love.
Operating only from our largest, Covid-secure venues
A significant reduction in the numbers of playing children
Only one adult per booking.
Children 5 and under are not included in numbers so non walking babies do not need a ticket.
Two additional enhancement areas situated away from the main structure to further aid distancing
Non exempt adults to wear masks, and group leader to wear a visor
Hand gel to be used on arrival
'Scrub Tub' for the cleaning of mouthed toys
Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session
Implementation of new wipe clean props throughout the City
Additional cleaning time between sessions to include a full swap out of many of the smaller toys and cleaning of larger items
Provision of anti bacterial wipes and hand gels throughout the City for parental use between bays
Free transfer of tickets for anybody unable to play due to illness
Formal Infection Control training undertaken
Environmental Health inspected
As always, if you have any concerns or questions during an event please speak to the Little City team member during your session.
If you have any questions about our procedures in our sessions, please let me know:
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age
• We welcome children up to age 6 during school holidays.
• Non walking babies are free and do not need a ticket. Please if possible wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
• We expect and encourage full adult-participation at our play sessions. Whilst we want the children to interact with each other (and believe us we will get back to this), we know how much they love to play with you and this gives you a great opportunity to start lots of lovely conversations and different experiences with your child.