Digital Skills Development at IOE - Course Bookings
Autumn Term Course schedule will be published below around mid-September. Course bookings will open on Monday 23 September
Who Can Book
- Courses are open to all current UCL students and staff. All sessions take place at the 20 Bedford Way campus.
Please bring your student/staff ID card with you to any session.
How to Book
- Look through the schedule below and click on the course you are interested in.
- Check the course description displayed on the right (you may need to scroll to the top of the page to see the description) and check for any essential course prerequisites.
- When you are ready to book click on the blue Select button. If you are only booking the one course move to the next step.
If you are booking more than one session, for each course click on the course name and then 'Select' button.
- Once you have selected all the courses you need click on the green 'Proceed' button.
- Follow any further instructions (Please ensure you enter your email address correctly).
TIP: On the 'Bookings Complete' screen you can click the 'set a password' link to make it easier to managing your bookings.
You will receive an automated confirmation email message for every course you book.
NOTE: For the first course you book you will be asked to complete the booking via a link in the confirmation email you receive. (This is to verify your email address is valid). You will have an hour to do this.
TIP: Keep hold of your confirmation emails Each email provides a link which takes you back into the booking system and straight to your personal bookings page. From this page you can check a course location, download any available document for a course, cancel your place on any course, edit your email address or view all your other bookings.
Course guides and materials can be accessed from our new Moodle course: Digital Skills at IOE - Course Materials and Resource. To access, click the following link and self-enrol. LINK to Moodle Course
Course list and course descriptions sorted by category/software To access this list (PDF format) click the following link. LINK to Course List by Category