For children aged 1- 8 and their families
Good to know
There is no charge for adults at our sessions, so you only need to take into account the number of children attending when making your booking. Remember we offer discounted tickets for families bringing two or more children to a session. Siblings under 1 (or over 1 but not yet joining in or wanting a snack) get to enjoy the woods for free!
Your selected tickets (once you've confirmed them by pressing proceed) are held for 15 minutes so that you have lots of time to fill in your details. This also means that 15 minutes after they go live tickets selected but not completed will become available again so do keep checking back if you missed out in the first wave! We're on our phone and emails so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any trouble at all - 07855 625402 or email@example.com.
We are very excited to be opening again after such a long break. However, due to the current situation, we have had to change the way we run our sessions in order to ensure we are doing what we can to keep everyone healthy and happy.
For the autumn term we will be:
• Running fewer activities, to minimise sharing of resources.
• Selling fewer tickets than normal so that social distancing can be observed while at a session.
• Offering snacks in a take-away bag so that they can be eaten around the woods, rather than gathering in the yurt.
• Asking families to only bring one adult per child to our sessions.
• Providing sanitising hand gel for use around the woods.
• Asking people not to attend if they or their household show symptoms of coronavirus.
Despite things feeling a little different, we know we’re just going to have the most wonderful time with you all in our fantastic new site. It’s perfectly beautiful and leafy and we can’t wait to share it with you all (and we very much hope everything will be back to normal and we’ll be snuggling with you all in the yurt again before too long!)
Any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us - 07855 625402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.