Welcome to Little City - Cambridge
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! A few notes, just before you book.
• Each session is 1hr 15 minutes. -Tickets must be booked for every child playing. we welcome younger non walking siblings with a booked on toddler and don't expect them to book a space. Adults play for free as well!!
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
• 10% discount is automatically applied when you book 3 or more children on event (with the exception of SPECIAL and Christmas events).
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age range.
• We welcome children up to age 6 during school holidays
• If an 11am session isn't full, visitors on our 930am sessions are welcome to stay and play longer, this will be charged at £3 per child staying and can be paid in cash or card on the day.
• Tea & coffee is available for the grown-ups, this is just £1.50 per cup: we take card and cash payments for snacks and drinks. In an effort to reduce our waste, if you bring your own cup with you for a tea or coffee, you'll be entered into our free prize draw for a free entry ticket to your next event - bring your cups!
• We expect and encourage full adult-participation too! Whilst we want the children to interact with each other, we know how much they love to play with you and this gives you a great opportunity to start lots of lovely conversations and different experiences with your child.
If you have any questions, do let me know: email@example.com 07562 254412