Welcome to Little City - Cambridge
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! A little insight into our sessions before you book...
• Operating only from our largest, Covid-secure venues
• A significant reduction in the numbers of playing children
• Only one adult per ticket
• Hand gel to be used on arrival
• 'Scrub Tub' for the cleaning of mouthed toys
• Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session
• Free transfer of tickets for anybody unable to play due to illness or self isolation, with more than 48 hours notice.
• Formal Infection Control training undertaken
If you, or a family member are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend our sessions.
• For full information on how our sessions will run please see the COVID-19 information on our website: https://www.littlecityuk.com/covid-19
All non exempt adults will need to wear a face covering for the duration of the session please. Group leader to wear a visor.
NHS COVID-19 APP / TRACK & TRACE
Those using the app will be able to check in by mobile phone using the QR Code displayed at the venue. We will securely store contact information provided at the time of booking for track and trace purposes.
SESSION LENGTH & CLEANING BREAK
We have temporarily reduced session times to 1 hour. This will allow us a 1 hour break to air and clean the city ready for session 2 or 3.
CAPACITY & SPACE TO PLAY
Our new temporary capacity will be 15 adults as per government guidelines children under 5 years old will be capped at 20. Only one adult maximum per playing child will be allowed and there should be no grouping of adults as per the latest 'Rule of 6.' As well as the ten fixed bays, there will be additional 2 separate enhancement areas which will organically support social distancing.
BABIES & NON WALKERS
Babies are free and do not need a ticket. Once they are walking, they will then need a ticket to fully enjoy the Little City experience.
We request that you don’t bring pushchairs into the session please so we can maximise the space for play and free movement round. If you are bringing a baby into the session please use slings/carriers where possible. If you are walking to your local session, most of our venues have foyers where you can safely leave your pushchair and remove your belongings.
We will be placing hand sanitising stations at the entrance to all our sessions and providing anti-bac wipes around the city for you to use if you wish. We ask that you and your child(ren) wash your hands before entering the session.
Please keep your personal items at least 1m away from others’ bags and items to avoid cross-contamination.
Please observe social distancing guidelines. We appreciate this is difficult for children, but ask that parents and carers support their little ones with this, helping them see where others are playing and where they can explore next. With your support, we are confident we can run sessions that are fun and safe.
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age range.
• We welcome children up to age 6 during school holidays.
• You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks but please consume these away from the toys and wash your hands before resuming play.
If you have any questions, please let me know: email@example.com, 07562254412