Welcome to Little City Southend
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait to welcome you at Little City! Just a little insight into our sessions before you book...
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available
• You are responsible for your own child/children at all times
• We expect and encourage full adult-participation at our play sessions. Whilst we want the children to interact with each other we know how much they love to play with you and this gives you a great opportunity to start lots of lovely conversations and different experiences with your child.
• Please do take photos of your child playing being mindful of any other children around you. We'd love and appreciate any tags in your sharing of photos of your child during their visit!
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age range.
• We welcome up to the age of 6 during school holidays.
• BABIES/CRAWLERS: non-walking siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. Please if possible wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
• We have a range of hot/cold drinks and snacks available to purchase at our sessions. Tea & coffee is available for the grown-ups, this is just £1.50 per cup: we take card and cash payments for snacks and drinks. We encourage you to bring your own reusable hot drinks cups, if you do please ensure it has a secure lid.
• We kindly ask any drinks or snacks are consumed at the side well away from the toys and equipment.
• Hand gel available on arrival
• Please place any mouthed toys in our 'Scrub Tub' to be cleaned
• Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session
• Provision of anti bacterial wipes and hand gels throughout the City for parental use between bays
• Formal Infection Control training undertaken
If you have any questions about procedures in our sessions, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org 07367737731
Look forward to seeing you soon!