Booking for our the second half of our autumn term (Autumn 2) is now open to everyone!
Classes will run for a 6-week block from Tuesday 2nd November - Friday 10th December.
Please note: If you are signing uo to the 2:00 Baby Bugs class at High Wych, there are only 5 sessions available. The price of the half-termly ticket has been adjusted accordingly.
There is still time to book for our Halloween Specials which will run from Wednesday 27th October - Sunday 31st October. Older siblings are welcome to attend Mini Bugs and Family Bugs sessions as it is half-term week. UPDATE: Sunday 31st Family Bugs now SOLD OUT!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance with the booking process or would like to find out more about our classes.
HOW TO BOOK
• use the coloured filters to select the location of your chosen class.
• select your chosen class.
• click 'Select' next to your chosen ticket type - this will automatically add this ticket to your basket.
• click 'Proceed' to review and edit your basket
• click 'Book Now' when you are happy with the contents of your basket
• follow the on screen instructions from there to complete your booking.
If you are a new customer and are booking 3 taster sessions, you need to choose 3 classes on consecutive dates. You then need to select a taster ticket for each of the dates and add the tickets separately until all 3 of your tickets are in your basket.
Please note that tickets may be password protected on occasion. This is to enable us to provide priority booking for our current families. Please get in touch to register your interest if you can not complete your booking email@example.com
Click buttons below to filter classes by session type: